Reblog if you would watch a Disney movie with a homosexual protagonist.
- No subtext.
- No alluding.
- No “they-could-possibly-be-gay”.
Full-blown, love interest is the same gender, out and proud, homosexual protagonist.
Two princes or two princesses, just please.we need this.
(Source: takowasara, via cadkitten)
• If Barbie were an actual women, she would be 5’9” tall, have a 39” bust, an 18” waist, 33” hips and a size 3 shoe.
• Barbie calls this a “full figure” and likes her weight at 110 lbs.
• At 5’9” tall and weighing 110 lbs, Barbie would have a BMI of 16.24 and fit the weight criteria for anorexia. She likely would not menstruate.
• If Barbie was a real woman, she’d have to walk on all fours due to her proportions.
• Slumber Party Barbie was introduced in 1965 and came with a bathroom scale permanently set at 110 lbs with a book entitled “How to Lose Weight” with directions inside stating simply “Don’t eat.”
The last one…wow!
as a man I am terrified
as a child i am terrified
as a woman I am terrified
as a human I’m terrified
As a lizard woman from the dawn of time, I am terrified.
(Source: bitchalacarte, via crowrey-in-the-trunk)
(Source: sanpatsu, via cadkitten)